Not certain if your business qualifies for business credit and funding?
For Free Evaluation
- Unsecured Business Finance
- Seasoned Real Estate Investor Program
- No Seasoned Cash Out Refinance Program
- Real Estate Blanket Loan Program
- Unsecured Business Lines of Credit
- Business Revenue Lending
- Account Receivable Financing
- Purchase Order Financing
- Inventory Financing
- 401 K Plan Financing
- Securities Based Line of Credit
- Secured Small Business (SBA) Loan
- Equipment Financing & Leasing
- Restaurant Financing Line of Credit
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Book of Business Finance
- Private Equity Financing
Insurance agents can obtain low-interest, long-term financing using renewable commissions as collateral. This program is the best program available for insurance agents regarding approval requirements and approval terms.
You can be approved for a 3-10 year loan or credit line for your insurance business, even if you have average credit. And all you truly need to qualify is a book-of-business of renewable commissions. You can even use the book-of-business for the insurance agency you are buying as collateral to get approved.
With Book-of-business Financing your business doesn’t need to be perfect, nor do you need to supply the extensive documentation that lenders typically demand. You can get approved with just a quick review of your credit and renewable commission breakdown.
|Credit Quality||Bad Credit Accepted|